2013 CAMPING DETAILS and TICKETS - STAY ALL WEEKEND FOR JUST $40pp
PLEASE NOTE - CAMPING ON THE OVAL IS LIMITED AND TENT ONLY !
Purchase a 2 or 3-Day Festival Ticket and you can also purchase a QMF Camping Ticket for an additional $40 per person for the whole weekend.
TENT CAMPING ONLY* FOR THREE NIGHTS - FRI, SAT, SUN
ON THE QUEENSCLIFF CRICKET OVAL
*please read the story below and the Golden Rules that follow. Also see Full Terms & Conditions when purchasing
Click icon above to Purchase
FUNDS FROM YOUR TICKET GO DIRECTLY TOWARDS THE FOLLOWING COMMUNITY ORGANISATIONS
Queenscliff Sports Association
Queenscliff Cricket Club
Queenscliff 1st Sea Scouts
Queenscliff has some great accommodation available however being a small seaside town, it is in high demand. Following on from the 2011 trial and a sold out oval in 2012, the Borough of Queenscliff and the Queenscliff Sports Association have again allowed the QMF tp secure the Queenscliff Recreation Reserve Sports Oval for tent camping at this year's festival. The campground will be managed and run by the QMF 24 hours a day and patrolled by security. Fully serviced facilities (showers and toilets) will be provided. Space is very limited and will be restricted to small tents only that can fit in a 3mx3m patch of grass. The low price allows you to have plenty of spending money for food, drink and enjoyment of your QMF weekend.
- Camping is only available by purchasing a 3-Day CAMPING TICKET. There is no single night camping. You can camp for one day and leave, but the price remains the same. Ticket price is all fees included and is per person.
- Camping ticket must be purchased in conjunction with a 3-Day or 2-Day (Sat&Sun) Festival Ticket.
- This is TENT CAMPING ONLY. No cars will be allowed or large annexes (that's why it's so cheap !). You will be able to drive into the reserve for 30mins and drop off your camping gear. You cannot drive onto the oval. You will then be directed to park your vehicle in Queenscliff surrounds. On Monday, the reverse applies.
- A limited number of CAMPING TICKETS are available. These can be purchased online until sold out. No camping tickets will be available at Queenscliff on the weekend.
- Camping is sold on a per person basis, not per site.
- Children under the age of 18 must camp with a responsible festival going adult. Under 18's will only be admitted to the camping site with the accompanying responsible ticketed Adult.
- Accompanied children 13 and under are free.
- Access to the Reserve and Oval opens on Friday 22nd November 2013 12pm. All campers need to vacate the Oval and the Reserve site by 11am Monday 25th November 2013.
- You can only camp in reasonable size tents that fit within your allocated 3mx3m space. No large annexes, trailers, RV's etc. You will need to be independent of your car as that will be parked outside of the reserve. This could be some distance away.
- Camping is restricted to the designated Camping Zone on the Oval.
- Camping is pre-paid but sites are not pre-allocated within the Camping Zone on the Oval. We operate on a first come first served basis.
- The weather during the Festival can vary so come prepared for a bit of rain, warm sunny days and cool nights.
- Parking details will be made available in September. There is an amount of free parking around Queenscliff for the weekend and the festival is working with some partners in Queenscliff to offer convenient parking both close to the campground and the festival.
- There will be a QMF Camping Manager in attendance at all times along with security. Any violations or disturbance will result in eviction from the Campground and the loss of both your camping and festival wristbands, without refund.
AND THERE ARE SOME GOLDEN CAMPING RULES :-
• No campfires or cooking are allowed on the Oval or in the Reserve. No generators either. Its low impact tent only camping.
• No pets are allowed in the Campground or on the Oval.
• QUIET HOURS: 10PM - 8AM. During this time, we ask that all campers respect others and refrain from playing music, loud talking, loud partying, etc.
• Tent stakes longer than 15cm are prohibited to protect irrigation systems.
• No vehicles are allowed on the field.
• NO GLASS OR ALCOHOL ALLOWED !
• To ensure the safe operation of the camp and its on going availability, WE WILL and reserve the right to, SEARCH ALL Bags and Equipment brought onto the OVAL for GLASS, ALCOHOL and COOKING EQUIPMENT.