Following the sell-out of this year's Festival, we are now offering a service to anyone wishing to purchase any available tickets offered for sale by current ticket holders through our 2021 Ticket Resale Service.
This service guarantees that any tickets that may become available for purchase are authentic.
The Ticket Resale also assists those of you with tickets who may no longer be able to attend and wish to be able to offer them for sale.
Wanting to BUY a ticket?
- Please register your interest HERE
- Once tickets become available, you will be notified by email
- Tickets will be sold on a first come, first serve basis
Wanting to SELL a ticket?
- Register your tickets HERE
- If we can find a buyer for your tickets, you will automatically receive a refund to the value you originally purchased your ticket/s for.
Terms and Conditions of Listing Tickets to be SOLD:
- The registration form allows you to list any tickets you no longer need in the hope of finding a buyer for them.
- No guarantee can be made that we will be able to find a buyer and refund your ticket.
- If we find a buyer, your tickets WILL be refunded and resold WITHOUT communication with you.
- It is your responsibility should you change your mind or sell them elsewhere to notify AND obtain a confirmation that your listing has been removed.
- Failure to notify the Queenscliff Music Festival office, if your tickets are sold, will result in the original tickets being rejected at the gate.
- Once listed, no checking on the status of these tickets will be taken by the Queenscliff Music Festival office.
- Once a buyer is found, your tickets will be refunded and voided so cannot be used for entry.