Children 13 and Under
There are a few important changes for 2021 Child tickets.
- For 2021 we will be charging $20+bf for Children aged 1 - 13
- Children under 12 months do not require a ticket and remain free.
- We have a limited number of Child tickets to sell this year, so it's important that every ticket counts. With a limited capacity it's important that each ticket is valued, and used.
- Child ticket sales will be limited to a maximum of 3 per transaction. With limited numbers overall, we need to limit the number per transaction to create a system that gives everyone an opportunity to bring their Children to the event.
- Child tickets will be linked to Adult tickets in order for us to manage this limit. You will see new ticket types...
3 Day Adult + 1 Child
3 Day Adult + 2 Children
3 Day Adult + 3 Children
So for example a family of 2 Adults and 3 children would purchase...
1 x 3 Day Adult
1 x 3 Day Adult + 3 Children
- Accompanied Youth Tickets 14-17yrs are still able to be purchased as individual tickets, but also with a maximum of 3 per transaction.
- We realise this is restrictive, and wont suit all the many different sizes and forms of families out there. Please contact us via email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your families specific ticketing requests within reason.
- All existing Child 13 & Under tickets that were purchased at the start of 2020 that were free, will be honoured as such, and are still valid. You do not need to do anything.
We will still be offering the same great family friendly festival and program that we always do, just with a small charge for new Child purchases in 2021.
Children 13 years and under who are accompanied by a ticketed responsible adult enter the Festival must have their own ticket and must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times at the Event. [A “responsible adult” is a person who is acting in place of a parent and who could reasonably be expected to exercise responsible supervision of the child].
UNDER AGE PATRON CONSENT FORM
Children who are under the care of a responsible adult other than their legal parent/guardian, must have filled out the Under Age Patron Consent Form signed by their legal parent/guardian and bring it with them to the Festival in order to be given a wristband.