CAMPING TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE VIA BELOW LINK
BYO TENT CAMPING ONLY
for 3 nights - FRI + SAT + SUN on the Queenscliff Cricket Oval.
Tickets are sold PER PERSON.
For GLAMPING - CLICK HERE
- NO ALCOHOL
- NO GLASS
- NO COMBUSTIBLES
- NO SMOKING
- NO NOISE
- NO DRUGS
- NO IDIOTS
CAMPING INFO - PLEASE READ
- One ticket per person for camping. Camping is sold on a per person basis, not per site.
- Camping Tickets are only valid with a FESTIVAL TICKET. Entry to the campground requires you to produce a valid Festival Ticket for every person (*except children 13 years and under) intending to camp and stay in the tent(s). * Children 13 years and under are FREE, they do not need a Camping Ticket and they do not need a Festival Ticket. Camping Tickets are for 3 nights Friday + Saturday + Sunday. There is no single night camping. You can camp for one day and leave, but the price remains the same. Ticket price is per person.
- This is TENT CAMPING ONLY. No cars will be allowed or large annexes (that's why it's so cheap !). There is no vehicle access to the Camping Reserve.
- This is BYO Tent only. If you are after camping where a tent etc is provided for you, check out our Glamping options.
- You will need to park your vehicle outside the camping reserve and carry/bring your camping equipment and belongings into the reserve for wristbanding and site allocation.
- You can only camp in REASONABLE SIZE tents that fit within your allocated 3mx3m space. No large annexes, trailers, RV's etc. You will need to be independent of your car as that will be parked outside of the reserve. This could be some distance away.
- Tent pegs no longer than 15cm.
- Camping is pre-paid but sites are not pre-allocated within the Camping Zone on the Oval. We operate on a first come first served basis.
- A limited number of CAMPING TICKETS are available. These can be purchased online until sold out.
- Under 18's will only be admitted to the camping site with the accompanying responsible ticketed Adult and must remain supervised when at the campground through the festival weekend.
- Access to the Reserve and Oval opens on the Friday of the Festival @ 12noon. All campers need to vacate the Oval and the Reserve site by 10am on the Monday after the Festival.
- The weather during the Festival can vary so come prepared for a bit of rain, warm sunny days and cool nights.
- Access to the QMF campground is via the Hesse Street entrance to the Queenscliff Recreation Reserve. Parking is available on a first in first served basis..
- adjacent to the entrance in the Ocean View Carpark
- along Hesse St
- on the grass area between Queenscliff RSL and The Fort.
PARKING RESTRICTIONS MUST BE OBSERVED - we'd hate for you to get a fine!
- There will be a QMF Camping Manager in attendance at all times along with security. Any violations or disturbance will result in eviction from the Campground and the loss of both your camping and festival wristbands, without refund.