Friend of the Festival
Join Now for 2017
Benefits of being a Friend of the Festival
As a Friend of the Festival, for a minimum donation of $25 per person you will receive:
- Your name listed in the official 2017 Festival Program Booklet (for donations prior to October 7th);
- Invite to the Offical QMF After Party Sunday 26th November 2017;
- A tax-deductible receipt for the full amount, and the knowledge that your donation will be used to advance the careers of emerging artists through the QMF Emerging Artist Grant.
- A copy of 'Then Dad Put Me on his Shoulders' - the Story of the Queenscliff Music Festival, by Sue Beeton. Including postage Australia wide*;
- All other benefits as per above.
*International postage can be arranged, but at an additional cost to the customer.
a. Donate during the ticket purchase process.
b. Contact us via admin(at)qmf.net.au or 03 5258 4816
Queenscliff Music Festival is a registered cultural organisation and can receive tax deductible donations to support its Charter of Excellence, Discovery & Community Spirit.
Excellence – We offer our audience a unique memorable experience delivered in style, and family friendly.
Discovery – We feature the depth and breadth of Australian contemporary artists and foster emerging talent – whilst embracing the incorporation of special international guests.
Community Spirit – We develop and foster community ownership through a well-supported and enthusiastic team of staff and volunteers.
Creating Opportunities for Musicians – developing and supporting some of Australia’s best young musicians. And this is just the beginning!
QMF is keen to expand its friends of the festival and seek ongoing support to benefit local emerging artists through our QMF Emerging Artist Grant. Our aim is to make each Festival better than the last, with a diverse range of high-quality musical acts and venues in the picturesque town of Queenscliff. Becoming a ‘Friend of the Festival’ is one way to support our charter, which features strong community-minded values. Becoming a Friend of the QMF is a great opportunity to have a role in the development of the local music scene – one that will actually make a difference to QMF’s long term future.
Joining as a ‘Friend of the Festival’ provides vital support to the Queenscliff Music Festival, and in turn provides you with greater access to QMF Inc.