20 YEARS OF QMF POSTERS
TELL US YOUR QMF STORY
The Queenscliff Music Festival celebrates its 20th Festival this November! We have lots of exciting things planned, including putting together the ‘story’ (or history) of the festival (more to come on Festival plans in March including our first ticket release).
In order to hear the voices of as many people as possible, we are running a ‘vox pop’ competition, open to anyone who has attended any of our 19 festivals to date.
There are 3 ways you can submit your story...
Option 1 - Tell us YOUR QMF Story via Audio/Video
Option 2 - Tell us YOUR QMF Story via Audio/Video
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT ONLINE - provide us with a link to online audio/video, eg. Youtube.
Option 3 - Tell us YOUR QMF Story in writing
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT ONLINE
2015 A1 QMF poster signed by main stage artists
Entries Close: 1 April, 2016
The Cat Empire - QMF 2003
Terms & Conditions:
By entering in the competition, you agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the competition.
- All entries will become the property of Queenscliff Music Festival Inc to be used by the festival in promotional and other published material.
- Queenscliff Music Festival Inc reserves the right to reject any entry that is deemed to be offensive or in any other way out of line with the Festival’s charter.
- Entries Close: 1 April, 2016.
- Prizes will be awarded via a blind draw, and no correspondence regarding the selection of winners will be entered in to.
- Please note, that if you send us a video clip, you may be identifiable and QMF takes no responsibility for any issues that may arise.